Connections is THE agency in the northern suburbs leading the effort to deliver essential services to people who are homeless and unstably housed during the pandemic. We’re doing more than ever before and we are not slowing down. Your support will directly help sustain our COVID-response efforts.
A Year Later
We are providing increased support to those most vulnerable to job/wage loss, food insecurity, and housing insecurity. We need your support to continue this critical work.
Your financial support will help us:
- Provide eviction prevention support
- Continue to temporarily shelter people in local hotels
- Provide meals from restaurant partners for hotel residents each day
- Locate housing for every individual in our care
- Pay staff overtime and hire additional staff
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and sign up to receive our newsletter below.
Learn how you can support us right now as a volunteer, donor, in-kind donor by visiting our Get Involved page.
View from the Frontlines Photo Gallery
Vaccination Day Photo Gallery
In the News:
Click to read recent articles about our COVID-response efforts.
January 2021 Press Release
March 2020 Press Release
April 2020 Press Release